Expert Sprinkler Repair in Cross Roads, Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services.
Best Irrigation, Lighting, & Drainage Services in Cross Roads
Need help with your sprinkler system? Does your property have drainage issues? Looking to improve the appearance of your property with well-placed outdoor lighting? Let our team at Andy’s help you out! Sprinkler Repair in Cross Roads.
Since 1987, Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting has proudly served homeowners throughout Cross Roads, TX, and the surrounding cities. We specialize in all things sprinkler systems, as well as drip irrigation, drainage solutions, and landscape lighting.
When you need a team that truly cares about the health, longevity, and appearance of your yard, we’re the only team to call. Contact Andy’s today to discuss your sprinkler, drainage, or outdoor lighting needs!
Top Sprinkler Repair in Cross Roads, TX
At Andy’s, we know how critical a well-designed, efficient, and properly maintained sprinkler system is for the health and longevity of your turf and foliage. After all, we’ve been installing and maintaining sprinkler systems throughout Cross Roads for over 30 years.
Whether your sprinklers need a few minor repairs, routine maintenance, or a total reroute, give us a call. We specialize in:
- Sprinkler system repair. Even the highest-quality sprinkler system components wear out over time. If your system isn’t performing as it should, we’ll perform a full inspection to locate damaged and nonfunctional parts. We’ll work with you to find the most cost-effective, lasting solution to remedy the damage and repair your system to the highest standard.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Every sprinkler system requires routine maintenance to perform optimally. Our technicians can periodically inspect your system for potential issues and perform the appropriate preventive maintenance to keep your sprinklers in excellent condition.
- Irrigation system reroutes. When you overhaul your landscaping, install a pool, or add a home addition, your irrigation system will likely need a reroute to provide your lawn with adequate hydration. Whether you need a single portion of the system rerouted or a comprehensive new design, we can take care of it.
Contact Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting today to discuss your sprinkler system needs!
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Tired of wasting water with your traditional sprinkler system? It’s time to upgrade to drip irrigation. Installing a drip irrigation system is an excellent way to ensure your lawn and foliage get all the hydration they need to thrive while eliminating excess water waste.
Drip irrigation distributes steady, controlled drips of water directly into the soil. It’s designed to deliver hydration to thirsty roots while minimizing water evaporation, soil nutrient loss, and water runoff.
Rather than spraying water all over the place as a traditional sprinkler system does, drip irrigation delivers essential hydration directly to the areas that need it and none of the ones that don’t.
You’ll save on your water bills, save your soil’s health, and ultimately, watch your landscaping thrive. Contact Andy’s today to learn more about drip irrigation and whether it’s the right system for your Cross Roads, TX, yard.
Expert Drainage Solutions in Cross Roads
If your Cross Roads property has low-lying areas that are prone to water accumulation when it rains, you need drainage solutions to protect your soil and home foundation. Our drainage specialists can assess your yard to determine which of the following drainage solutions is best suited to the property:
- French drains. A French drain provides a simple, aesthetic solution for surface water accumulation. It’s basically a gravel-lined ditch that features a perforated pipe beneath the gravel. That pipe collects excess water, filters out debris, and slopes toward a municipal storm drain.
- Channel drains. Also called trench drains, channel drains provide an excellent solution for water accumulation across large areas like pool decks and driveways. They look and function much like a home’s gutter system, except they sit in the ground.
- Catch basins. A catch basin collects excess standing water while filtering out debris that can clog up drainage lines. It features a large, grate-covered basin that draws in water, as well as a drainage pipe, which slopes away from the basin to direct water toward the larger, municipal drainage system.
- Sump pumps. A sump pump sits inside a large pit at the lowest point of the home. It’s designed to pump excess groundwater accumulation away from the home’s foundation to prevent lower-level flooding and water-related structural damage.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Landscape lighting doesn’t just enhance your property’s aesthetic; it also provides better nighttime visibility, thereby increasing the security of your property. At Andy’s, we specialize in all things outdoor lighting, including design, installation, maintenance, and repair.
Whether we installed your lighting or another company had the honor, we can provide long-term maintenance and repair. If you’re in the market for new outdoor lighting or a few tweaks to your current design, we can take care of that, too.
Give Andy’s a call today to discuss your outdoor lighting needs!
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service – Sprinkler Repair in Cross Roads
At Andy’s, we understand our business is only as good as the service we provide. That’s why, since 1987, we’ve strived to deliver only the best. We’re committed to providing outstanding customer service, premium-quality products, and top-notch installation, repair, and maintenance.
Need proof? Take a look at some of the awards and accolades we’ve received over our 30+ years in business:
- A long-standing A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Five-star rating from Home Services Review
- Best Pick Contractor Certification from Best Pick Reports
- A long-standing listing on The Good Contractors List
We truly care about your experience with our team, our products, and our overall service. We understand a reputation is built on quality and integrity, which is why we never settle for anything less than the best. Give us a call today at (972) 418-6998, or contact us online at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, & Lighting to discuss your sprinkler, drainage, or landscape lighting needs.