Just like your heating system or your air conditioner, your outdoor lighting needs to be checked on a regular basis to make sure it continues to work properly. You should have landscape lighting maintenance performed once a year in order to extend the life of your system. The professionals with Andy’s Sprinkler would like to show you the benefits of landscape lighting maintenance.
The Benefits of Landscape Lighting Maintenance
Your property can undergo many different types of changes throughout the year that can have an effect on your outdoor lighting system. These are just a few of the reasons why you want landscape lighting maintenance.
- As your plants and trees grow, they can obstruct your lighting.
- Lawn care can cause damage to fixtures that might not be readily apparent.
- Digging can cut wires, and wires can also be damaged by animals chewing on them.
- Lenses can become smeared, dirty or cloudy.
- Burned out bulbs can compromise your safety at night.
One of the most common issues involving outdoor lighting is wind, which can shift fixtures in a way that your lights don’t shine as designed. Repositioning them will keep your property safe and looking its best.
Landscape lighting maintenance can be tough to keep up with, so you should consider having a professional take care of it for you. At Andy’s Sprinkler, our experts have a great deal of experience in dealing with many different types of systems so we can handle your maintenance quickly and effectively. Give us a call at 214-389-3412 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.