Expert Sprinkler System Experts in Piedmont OK – Drip Irrigation, Drainage & Landscape Lighting Services.
Best Sprinkler System Experts in Piedmont – Irrigation, Lighting & Drainage Services.
Got an irrigation system that needs repairs or routine maintenance? Is your Piedmont lawn suffering from poor drainage? Are you looking to install or maintain outdoor lighting to take your landscaping to new heights? Then get in touch with our team at Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting. We can help you out! Sprinkler System Experts in Piedmont.
For more than 30 years, we’ve proudly served Piedmont, OK, property owners with a wide variety of sprinkler system, outdoor lighting, and drainage solutions. We understand your landscaping is a major investment in the value of your home. As a team, we’re committed to helping you maintain that investment in the best possible condition.
Top Sprinkler System Experts in Piedmont OK
Whether your sprinkler system requires a few minor repairs or it’s due for routine maintenance, our team at Andy’s has you covered. We also specialize in irrigation system reroutes for landowners who are making changes to their landscaping or building new features on their property.
When your sprinkler system needs service, our expert team can help you with:
- Sprinkler system repairs. Damaged sprinkler heads, malfunctioning control boxes, and faulty sensors are no match for our team. No matter what kind of issue your sprinkler system might have, our technicians can diagnose the problem and repair the affected component.
- Sprinkler system maintenance. Routine maintenance is essential for optimal sprinkler system performance, and at Andy’s, we’re here to ensure your irrigation system functions at full capacity at all times. We’ll test each zone of your system to look for potential performance issues, and we’ll also ensure your system is properly programmed for any local watering restrictions. If we find any problems, we’ll diagnose the issue(s) and make recommendations for repairs or component replacements.
- Irrigation system reroutes. Is your sprinkler system several years old? Are you making any improvements to your property, such as an in-ground pool or a home addition? If either of these situations applies, your sprinkler system may need to be rerouted or renovated for optimal performance. Our expert technicians can create an irrigation plan designed to provide adequate hydration for all areas of your lawn and reroute portions of the system or the entire setup to ensure optimal performance.
Upgrade to Drip Irrigation
Worried you might be accidentally overwatering your lawn? Or maybe you’re tired of dealing with prohibitive watering restrictions that make it difficult to provide your plants with the hydration they need to thrive? Then you may want to consider upgrading your sprinkler system to a drip irrigation system.
Drip irrigation not only saves you water but also provides your turf and foliage with highly targeted hydration delivered directly to the plants’ root systems. With drip irrigation, you’ll enjoy:
- Reduced soil erosion
- Fewer water-loving pests like mosquitos and fungus gnats
- Reduced soil nutrient loss
- Reduced risk of overwatering and root rot
- Decreased need for sprinkler system maintenance
Expert Drainage Solutions in Piedmont
Does your Piedmont property have drainage issues? Perhaps your lawn tends to get a little soggy or you frequently deal with areas of standing water? If so, you need drainage solutions designed to protect both your landscaping and your home’s foundation from water-related damage. At Andy’s, we specialize in:
- Catch basins. These drains feature wide, sloping inlets that have top-mounted grates designed to filter out debris. They draw in excess surface water that tends to collect at low points throughout a property and then direct that water toward a municipal drainage system.
- Channel drains. This type of drain is ideal for diverting excess water away from large, flat areas, such as driveways, pool decks, and patios. It functions much like a gutter system, but it’s a buried trench in the ground that features a top-mounted grate that effectively filters out debris.
- French drains. This type of drain features a bed of buried gravel that houses a perforated pipe. Subsurface and surface water migrate through the gravel, where debris gets filtered out of the water. The pipe then diverts excess water away from the property and toward a municipal drainage system.
- Sump pumps. Not technically a drainage system but rather a pump, this type of pump sits within a sump pit that’s located in the lowest level of your home (usually a crawlspace or basement). Subsurface water naturally migrates through the soil around your home, collecting in the sump pit. The pump collects that water from the pit and diverts it away from the foundation of your home to a safer location where moisture can’t threaten the integrity of your foundation.
Professionally Installed Outdoor Lighting
Whether you’re looking to enhance nighttime security around your property or elevate your existing landscaping to new heights, outdoor lighting can work wonders. At Andy’s, we specialize in outdoor lighting design, installation, repair, and maintenance, and we only carry the highest-quality lighting products on the market.
Whether you’re looking to have new landscape lighting installed or your existing system requires service, we’re here for you. Our outdoor lighting technicians can provide repairs or maintenance for existing systems, and they can also design and install new systems from the ground up.
Whatever you’re looking for in terms of outdoor lighting, we provide it all.
Andy’s Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
At Andy’s, we understand you have plenty of options in the Piedmont area when you need sprinkler, drainage, or outdoor lighting services. But we also know that when it comes to quality service, our team is unmatched.
Since 1987, we’ve worked diligently to not only earn but maintain a variety of accolades and awards, including:
- An Angie’s List Super Service Award
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- A listing on the Good Contractors List
- A 5-star rating from Home Services Review
- Best-Pick Contractor Certification from Best Pick Reports
Ready to learn more about your sprinkler, property drainage, or landscape lighting options with our team? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today! Feel free to call our office or contact us online with any questions or concerns, and we’ll be in touch!